Jan 19, 2016
1. Life insurance agents have a reputation of being a little too pesky. The reason why...because it's true. Life insurance is sold, not bought. In most cases, buyers of life insurance will not purchase unless they are first soliticed in some way.
2. An alarming high percentage of individuals are either uninsured or underinsured, including parents of young children.
3. Life insurance is generally inexpensive for young parents. Premiums are based primarily on age, current health and family history. The math is simple. If you are young and healthy, the cost is lower.
4. Pregnancy is a curveball in the life insurance buying process. The best time to obtain coverage is before pregancy. Companies don't make an exception for the weight gain and health issues that arise during pregnancy, so if you apply during pregnancy or right after birth you will see higher premiums.
5. Obtaining a quote takes only a few minutes of your time. After a brief conversation, we can provide quotes for up to fifteen different companies.
For more information, please call our office and/or visit www.lifehappens.org.
Provide extra protection for you and your family
admin [at] foleyins [dot] com
Foley & Palenscar office121 Central Street, Suite 205